Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential and have the opportunity to work for a prestigious company with an impressive global presence?
FDM is currently seeking a number of ambitious and driven candidates with the aptitude for IT to work as FDM consultants with our top clients, many of which are leading companies in the banking and financial services industry.
FDM creates and inspires exciting careers that shape our digital future. Through our Careers Programme, we recruit and train those aspiring to become IT and business professionals before deploying them on to client sites worldwide. With centers across APAC, Europe and North America, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
What You Will Do
Technical Business Analysis roles often involve access to business areas in major financial institutions, working on sensitive information and high-profile projects, and gaining first-hand exposure to the trade lifecycle. The role is crucial in helping organizations with the accuracy and timely presentation of data, in line with internal process, governance, and regulatory requirements. These opportunities are perfect for those who are team players with strong analytical skills and an aptitude for fast learning.
The training will take place virtually with the FDM Hong Kong Academy. Once you have completed training, you will work with one or more of our clients in Hong Kong for a minimum of two years.
After the two years, you can remain with FDM or you may have the opportunity to transition to an in-house role at FDM or to carry on working with the client as a member of their permanent team.
There is no better way to launch your career than with FDM!
What We Offer:
- Industry recognized training and qualifications.
- Key skills development e.g., stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel.
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organizations.
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degrees (preferably in Finance, Business, Management, or a STEM related field).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved.
- An analytical approach and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Able to commit to the two-year consultant programme with FDM following completion of training.
- A strong interest in working in technology and/or financial environments.
- Previous experience with Excel VBA, SQL or Unix.
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail.
- Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved.
- Flexible, eager, ambitious and adaptable to change.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm