Are you an international student looking to return to China? We are constantly expanding, particularly within the Asian market and are seeking high-calibre bilingual (English & Mandarin) IT consultants to work closely with our clients in mainland China.
Here at FDM, we recruit, train and deploy talented individuals who are looking for a diverse and exciting career in technology. We welcome graduates from all degree backgrounds to apply for our award-winning Careers Program. FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America.
We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including HSBC, Allianz, BNP Paribas and Manulife.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Technical Operations.
The Technical Operations analyst course covers a broad range of modules which will equip consultants to go into a variety of technical roles ranging from Technical IT Support and Technical BA roles to hybrid-developer and DevOps roles.
What will my time at FDM be like?
When you join the FDM training academy, you will have the opportunity to receive the relevant training and qualifications needed to succeed in a career in tech. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients during the two-year programme.
Our award-winning Careers Programme allows you to become an expert within your field as you will gain transferable skills and receive full support and mentoring throughout your time with us.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degrees (preferably in Finance, Business, Management, or a STEM related field)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision making skills within fast-paced environments
- Strong attention to detail and strong organisational and time management abilities
- Able to commit to the two-year consultant programme with FDM following completion of training
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Full working rights in China
- Geographically flexible (Able to work across cities like Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen etc)
What we offer you:
- Commercially relevant training
- Access to industry-recognised qualifications
- A foot in the door to some of the world's most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and ongoing support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Actuary, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Arts...
- Work rights:
Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:16th Sep 2021, 3:59 pm