There are thousands of graduates in the market — Stand out from the crowd!
Technology is transforming all our lives – developments in robotics, automation, artificial intelligence and big data are creating the careers of the future. Digital careers need intelligent, analytical minds, people who want to make a difference; graduates who desire to be at the forefront of change.
Regardless of your degree subject, we believe all graduates possess the skills to fuel an exciting career in technology.
About the role:
The FDM Business Analysis and Project Management Graduate Programme will give you the opportunity to kickstart your career with in-depth training from our certified trainers, as well as real-world professional experience with our globally recognised clients.
Once you’ve completed your training, as an FDM Business Analyst, you will work on client site with various teams and departments across the business, gathering requirements and developing a deep understanding of an issue or opportunity.
As an FDM Project Support Officer, you will play a pivotal role working with Project Managers to plan, direct and drive forward key projects.
We help thousands of graduates each year start their tech careers and fast-track their career progression. We welcome applications from all degree disciplines. You don't need a STEM degree, but you must be passionate about starting a career in tech and have a good aptitude for IT. A career in Business Analysis or Project Management can lead to different job opportunities as you will have the opportunity to learn from industry experts and gain expertise across a broad range of business-critical areas.
Business Analysis career prospects include:
- Junior Business Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Senior Business Analyst
- Lead business Analyst
- Principal Business Analyst
- Head of Business Analysis
Project Management career prospects include:
- Project Support Officer
- Project Manager
- Programme Manager
- Portfolio Manager
- Head of Project Management
Apply for the Business Analysis and Project Management Graduate Programme and we will find the right role for you.
What we offer you:
- Industry-recognised training, covering both technical and professional skills, to ensure you are business ready. In this programme, you will receive the widely recognised Prince 2 certification, which will make you highly desirable asset in any business.
- Opportunity to work with our market leading clients as part of their integrated teams.
- Comprehensive support and development programme throughout your entire FDM career journey including continued professional development, mentoring and networking events.
We ask you have the following:
- University degree (bachelor or higher)
- Eligibility to work in Singapore
- Exemplary communication skills and demonstrable interest and desire to work in technology
- Ability to commit to the full 2-year graduate careers programme
FDM is the market leader in the Recruit, Train and Deploy sector, launching the careers of thousands of graduates, just like you, every year.
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is available to everyone and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Despite COVID-19, we launched 1,200+ careers globally in 2020.
The FDM Graduate Programme starts with training at the FDM Singapore Academy. Following this, you will be placed with one or more of our clients to work as part of their team as an FDM Consultant for a period of two years.
After the two years, you can continue your journey with FDM, you may be offered a permanent position with the client, or you can pursue other opportunities.
With centres across APAC, Europe and North America, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. In 2021, we received the Equal Opportunity Employer award (EOC) for Gender Equality and Racial Equality and Inclusion.
To find out more about us, follow us on social #FDMcareers.
At FDM it’s ‘business as usual’, we are recruiting now and throughout the year. Due to COVID-19 we have implemented alternative working arrangements to ensure that all our people stay safe. These consist of remote working, virtual training, video interviewing, and access to webinars and virtual events. We have training start dates happening throughout the year. If you’re looking to start your career in technology or business, we want to hear from you now!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Data...
- Work rights:Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2022, 3:59 pm