As an FDM consultant, you could be working with our clients across a number of functions and departments in order to help them achieve their business objectives. You will receive full training at the FDM academy, as well as ongoing professional development and support, to ensure you are able to start making a difference from day one!
FDM is a FTSE 250 employer operating across Asia-Pacific, the UK, mainland Europe and North America. We provide various opportunities for our consultants to work in technical roles alongside some of the world’s biggest brands including RHB, Ernst & Young and Avaloq to name a few.
Your career starts here.
FDM has teamed up with AWS re/Start to offer a full-time skills development programme, open to graduates who are looking to jumpstart their career working in Cloud Computing Engineering.
The AWS Cloud and IT Fundamentals online training will allow you to gain the technical skills you need for an entry-level cloud role. You will have the opportunity to learn through real-world, scenario-based applications, labs and coursework, while also focusing on professional skills such as adaptive communication, time management, resume building, and interviewing to prepare for employer meeting and interviews.
As an FDM Cloud Computing Engineer Consultant, you will gain invaluable hands-on experience while helping large organizations make the shift from traditional IT methods and overseeing all technological tasks involving the cloud. You will have the opportunity to create breakthrough cloud environments, as well as diagnose and fix issues to improve existing cloud-based systems to revolutionize business.
Once you have completed training, you will work with one or more of our clients in Singapore for a minimum of two years. A career in Cloud Computing Engineering suits those who are interested in understanding the root cause of a problem and are passionate about learning outside of their current knowledge set. After the two years, you can remain with FDM or you may have the opportunity to transition to an in house role at FDM or to carry on working with the client as a member of their permanent team.
What we offer you:
- Industry recognised training and qualifications
- Key skills development e.g. stakeholder management, communication, planning and Microsoft Excel
- A minimum of two years commercial experience working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your career with FDM
Essential experience and skills required:
- Eligible to work in Singapore
- Excellent communication skills in English and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the technology industry
- Educated to degree level
- Strong analytical ability and problem solving skills
- Good decision making skills within fast-paced environments
- Be able to commit to two years with FDM upon completion of the training period
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Work rights:
Singapore Permanent Resident, Hong Kong...
- Closing Date:3rd May 2021, 3:59 pm