FlySafair requires the services of an Industrial Engineer that will report to the Head of IT and Innovation and be based in Bonaero Park.
What You Will Do
- To provide analysis support the business (Operations, airport staff and internal departments), to articulate and prioritise the business requirements of new ideas, projects and/or system changes.
- To engage in problem analysis and resolution, continuous evaluation of current systems and processes with the objective of creating a unique customer service experience.
- Evaluate and analyse current process metrics and performance to identify areas requiring improvements.
- Analyse and identify opportunities to reduce process variation, improve process capabilities and optimize process performance.
- Develop process improvement initiatives to increase operational efficiency and productivity.
- Drive change management in a proactive manner.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BEng Degree, graduate level.
- Possesses understanding in the areas of mathematical modelling, simulation modelling and optimization.
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Understand organizational requests and based upon them, design and create requirements for elegant solutions that serve the needs of multiple constituencies simultaneously.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about continuous improvement.
- He or she will be able to keep their composure in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Problem solving and decision making.
- Forward thinking.
- Networking skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Deadline driven.
- Facilitate the deployment of new and changed processes to provide improved results.
- Develop standard procedures and policies to be followed.
- Train and guide resources as needed.
- Work with various teams to reduce process and business variations.
- Review and update business procedures and documents based on project requirements.
- Team player with Gladiator spirit!
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm