Dairy Expertise that leads the world - Fonterra is the world’s largest dairy exporter, proudly delivering New Zealand products to over 130 countries.
NZMP, which stands for New Zealand Milk Products, is the B2B ingredients and solutions brand of Fonterra. We have one of the broadest product ranges in the dairy industry; our ingredients are used by a lot of the world’s most famous food and nutrition brands.
“Active Living” functional nutrition unit (FNU) is having a global remit across all of Fonterra’s regions. The Active Living unit is primarily responsible for driving B2B sales and marketing of Fonterra’s dairy ingredient products across the adult nutrition lifespan, selling to customers in markets all over the world under the “NZMP” B2B ingredients brand.
NZMP has a broad portfolio that includes standard ingredients, specialized ingredients and channel and solution offerings. Active Livings vision is to empower consumers to achieve their health and wellness goals through targeted nutritional solutions, focused around four health benefit areas:
- Physical Wellness.
- Mental Wellness.
- Inside Out Wellness.
- Patient Wellness.
Role Purpose - To support the delivery of our digital strategy and tactical promotional campaigns.
What You Will Do
LinkedIn Campaign Management:
- Plan, execute and report on advertising campaigns, including development of strategic recommendations.
- Own and develop a series of consumer-friendly collateral to support ongoing protein or health benefit promotions.
- Support marketing managers with product launches, through creation of collateral or written content for owned channels.
Competitor Review Project:
- Thorough investigation of other industry players’ activities in selected communications channels.
Korean Collateral Adaptation Project:
- Manage the adaptation of existing marketing collateral suite to local South Korean market needs by collaborating with the Business development team, and understanding additional support required for local customer engagement.
- Ownership of Active Living’s page creation on nzmp.com website (using the Adobe Experience Manager Tool).
- Manage inputs for Active Living’s presence at trade events (primarily digital right now), gather insights where necessary, or support with planning process or logistical tasks.
- The chance to learn about health & nutrition – knowledge that will be valuable to them throughout their life!
- Exposure to a Global team, working across both Western and Asian markets.
- Experience across the whole marketing spectrum from research & insights to activation.
- Autonomy to manage their own projects (e.g., LinkedIn Advertising campaigns) and workload.
The opportunity to develop strong stakeholder management skills through exposure to:
- Cross functional team members including regs, technical and sales.
- External agencies including Comms/PR, Graphics design, social media etc.
- Strong mentoring, guidance and career planning support from a range of experienced marketers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be in the final year of Tertiary education majoring in Marketing/Communications.
- Have some exposure to digital marketing, experience in content creation and webpage building.
- Prior work experience, particularly in marketing and/or in the nutrition industry, will be a strong advantage.
- Be able to prioritize and analyze information, to quickly develop insights and compelling stories.
- Korean language capability is strongly preferred.
- Have strong communication skills, being particularly adept at writing.
- Be an energetic, confident, and reliable team player, who is comfortable with working independently and managing workload with strong prioritization and time management skills.
- Take the initiative to seek out information and creatively solve problems with the resources provided.
- Start date will be on 15 December 2021.
- Only students who are able to commit for the entire period of internship from 15 December 2021 to 30 June 2022 will be considered.
- Selected student will be required to apply for a “Leave of Absence” to complete this internship.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm