Fonterra Cooperative Group is a farmer owned co-operative dairy company and the world’s largest dairy exporter. Our New Zealand-made dairy products are enjoyed in 140 markets across the globe. Our products are loved by people for their balanced nutrition, quality craftsmanship and sheer indulgence. Anlene™, Anchor™, Fernleaf™ and Perfect Italiano™ are among the best known dairy brands in Singapore and the rest of the world.
What You Will Do
- Provide coordination and analysis support to the Business Development Team on specific product research, market sizing and competitor analysis projects.
- Coordination of specified market research projects in the SEA region.
- Market sizing of product concepts.
- Analysis of competitors.
- Other Business Development Unit commercial projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Business, Marketing, Economics or Engineering major with demonstrated analytical skills.
- Only fresh graduates who are able to commit for the entire 12 months of traineeship from 1 July to 30June 2021 will be considered.
- Capability to prepare analysis tables (Excel) and Project Reports (Powerpoint).
- Market research and analysis project experience would be an advantage.
- Good communication and logic skills – will be required to communicate effectively with ASEAN markets to gather data and basic insights by particular deadlines (requires good interpersonal negotiation to achieve data collection).
- Extracurricular activities that demonstrate ability to manage a project relatively autonomously to completion i.e. organizing committee experience, charity project work.
- Other ASEAN countries' language skills are also an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics, Engineering, Marketing...
- Closing Date:31st May 2020, 6:00 pm