Global Supply Chain & Operations Intern (July-December 2019)
Fonterra Brands (Singapore) Pte. Ltd
Every day, our knowledge, people and products combine to bring the best of dairy to the world! This Internship Opportunity with our Global Supply Chain & Operations Team will help you jumpstart your career! It will give you an opportunity to work with a high performing team supporting a global brand in Dairy and learn from experienced Supply Chain and Operations professionals while participating in projects that delivers volume and value to the business.
What you will do
What we offer:
- Work on real life projects that create significant impact to the Fonterra business.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of people from different departments (Marketing, Manufacturing sites, Suppliers, Sales)and countries (from Asia to Latin America as well as Oceania) to deliver key results.
- Get to know how Fonterra manage its supply chain, from purchasing of raw materials, manufacturing products and deliveryof products to the market.
- Gain an insight into how a Digital Transformation strategy is really coming to life.
- Contribute to work on process improvement and supply chain responsiveness. This involves inventory reduction, increasing product availability, cost reduction and shortening the supply chain to increase responsiveness.
Required Skills and Abilities
We need people who:
- Have strong academic credentials, students from any discipline are welcome to apply.
- Are excellent in cognitive thought and problem solving with strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Have demonstrated strong leadership ability through active participation in extra-curricular activities in the course of their studies.
- Are creative and innovative with an enthusiasm for technology.
At Fonterra, we live by values and ethics. A reputable brand with an approachable management style, we encourage work/life balance and collaborative culture.
- Undergraduates studying with a local university in Singapore.
- Have strong academic credentials.
- Excellent in cognitive thought and problem solving with strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strong leadership ability through active participation in extra-curricular activities.
At Fonterra, we live by our values and ethics. A reputable brand with an approachable management style, we encourage work/life balance and a collaborative culture.
This is a great opportunity to work within a collaborative and connected culture with inspiring leaders and capable, passionate people.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:31st May 2019, 6:00 pm