Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in APAC, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest people as we continue to grow our regional footprint across food, groceries and much more.
We are looking for an Intern to join our People Services regional team. The ideal candidate is data driven, motivated, has a desire to learn and is responsible.
This exciting role sits under the HR People Services team, which focuses on People Operations and also drives the strategic analysis of HR data and metrics to identify trends and insights.
What You Will Do
- Support in PS Jira and Workday design, creation and maintenance.
- Assist in data cleaning across various HRIS systems and data sources to improve data integrity and quality.
- Assist in creation, execution and maintenance of PS reports and dashboards.
- Partner / Support People Tech on People Services metrics from various sources.
- Support in Identifying key relevant trends, perform analysis and present findings to team.
- Support the team with our strategic projects and initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree/Masters in Business or Data Analytics/ Data Science or Statistics.
- Comfortable with performing high volume of data cleaning and verification across multiple data sources.
- Familiarity with database structures.
- Experience with JIRA,Data Studio and/or Tableau.
- Strong and concise communication and storytelling skills; able to present and clearly communicate complex data, analyses and findings.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:23rd Dec 2021, 6:00 pm