This is a full-time internship opportunity starting in January or May 2022.
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 locations worldwide, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores - foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
We are looking for intern with a passion for data and insights to join our APAC Regional teams in Singapore!
You will be empowered to find the most effective way of using data to help foodpanda make smart, data-driven business decisions.
This is an amazing opportunity for individuals who would like to learn, thrive and hone their analytical skills.
If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this is the place for you!
What's on the menu for you:
- Gain exposure by working with the evolving team and key business stakeholders to deliver insights, reports, visualization and analysis to solve business problems and optimize growth opportunities.
- Be passionate about working with multiple sources of data to define, implement and monitor business KPIs, as well as to provide data driven insights to the business.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support cross functional projects in a fast-paced environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate or final year undergraduate students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business Analytics or any related fields.
- Ability to write clean, structured and high-performance SQL codes (Example: BigQuery) and experience with BI tools (Tableau, Data Studio).
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse technologies, R or Python will be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills, makes well-judged decisions, good numeracy, pays strong attention to detail, and is a strong problem solver.
- Has a flexible approach, thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong passion in the food delivery and q-commerce industry.
- Able to commit for at least 3 months full-time internship as part of your academic requirements to experience the work we do.
- Hungry to make an impact!
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm