Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
So, whether it’s by delivering food on our signature pink bikes, providing insights into the newest food trends, or getting you the groceries, you need, we’re all about keeping you fed. As we move to grow throughout the Asia-Pacific region, we’re on the lookout for talent who are excited about making a tangible impact with a fast-growing organization looking to redefine how food, people, culture, and technology are connected.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people making it happen!
We are looking for a Business Analyst Intern - New Verticals (APAC) to join our team under Pandamart to help foodpanda make smart, data-driven business decisions.
You will support data analytics that will directly inform strategic decisions for the commercial team under Pandamart (New Verticals).
What You Will Do
- Work with key business stakeholders (both APAC & country teams) (data analysts, category managers etc.) to deliver insights, reports, visualization and analysis to solve important business problems and optimize growth opportunities.
- Be passionate about working with multiple sources of data to define, implement and monitor business KPIs, as well as to provide data driven insights to the business.
- Perform deep analytical dives into problems to troubleshoot and identify root causes and find solutions.
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses to support cross functional projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduates/undergraduates are welcomed!
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong business mindset and ability to grasp business requirements from stakeholders.
- Champion of data and visualization with strong presentation and story-telling skills.
- Knowledge and experienced with BI tools (Tableau, Data Studio) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) is a plus.
- Knowledge of e-commerce is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm