Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast!
We are seeking an entrepreneurial Category Intern who will be responsible for supporting selected categories within foodpanda’s New Verticals team. He/She will assist the Category Managers to manage product content, analyse category performance in pandamart and devise short- and long-term tactical activities with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the timely and accurate maintenance of system, catalogue, orders and promotions with Shared Service Centre.
- Follow up with suppliers to ensure accurate submission of new product listing, promotion proposals and trade plans.
- Assist in analyzing weekly and monthly category performance and market insights to identify category growth gap and opportunities.
- Coordinate and assist to conduct regular competitors’ price and range survey and regular maintenance of competitor’s advertised pricing.
- Propose and suggest new marketing tools and tactics in collaboration with suppliers, brands and local marketing team.
- Follow up with the Operations team to troubleshoot to ensure receiving processes or promotion execution are smooth and complete.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to commit for at least 6 months.
- Currently pursuing a Diploma or Degree in retail, business, or related.
- Ability to manage complexity and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and hands on attitude is a must.
- Ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Retail
- Closing Date:29th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm