foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 markets, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores - foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
We’re looking for a highly driven and motivated Communications Intern to join our growing regional team based in Singapore, foodpanda’s Asia HQ.
If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this is the place for you!
The successful candidate will work with the regional PR team to roll out communications strategies that grow the foodpanda brand across the region. We’re looking for natural storytellers with a flair for writing.
If you’re passionate about connecting data dots or unearthing stories from unexpected places, we’re keen to have you join our team! Bonus points if you’re also good with graphics and can put together exciting and engaging infographics and visuals.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with the regional PR team to create engaging communications campaigns that generate conversations among media and consumers to support communication objectives.
- Work across functions to uncover interesting stories from the business.
- Brainstorm and create fun consumer-lifestyle stories - you will help tell the foodpanda story to grow mind- and heart-share for the foodpanda brand, especially in key regional media.
- Draft content pieces for media and support content development for internal/owned channels like Workplace and LinkedIn.
- Ongoing monitoring of industry and regional news.
- Support the regional team on issues management and KPI tracking, in partnership with PR agency (where applicable).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in University taking up a degree in any of the following - Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism, Creative Writing, Business Management or related disciplines.
- Possess excellent written communications skills and understanding of digital platforms.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Strong organizational skills, results-driven and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent team player, with keen interest in the Internet economy and ecosystem.
- Proficiency in content management systems like WordPress and graphic design a plus.
- Have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require sponsorship of a visa.
- A vibrant and international team with multicultural and diverse backgrounds.
- Solving challenges with inspiring colleagues in an all-hands-on deck environment.
- Management team recognizes top performers, welcomes our newbies, and shares a love for good food.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Journalism, Management, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm