This role is for fresh graduates and will start in 2022.
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected. We operate in more than 400 cities across 12 locations worldwide and our cross-functional teams work on large scale, complex systems that reach users on a global scale.
We are looking for data analysts and data engineers to join our regional data team to help foodpanda make smart, data-driven business decisions.
If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this is the place for you!
Here you can learn and thrive with a high level of autonomy and influence. You’ll be part of a collaborative cross-functional agile squad that operates in an open and fast-paced environment with very flat structures where everyone has a say.
What You Will Do
- Defines and builds data pipelines that will enable faster, better, data-informed decision-making within the business.
- Architect, build, and deploy new data models that provide intuitive analytics across the business.
- Manage and own the entire data processing system (internally, as well as interfacing with other teams or third-party services), provide advice on any necessary infrastructure changes.
- Experiment with, select, and implement cutting edge Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities.
- Perform all needed data transformation to populate a reporting optimized data warehouse.
- Participate in building machine learning models, deliver analyses and insights to support business decision making.
- Work within the constantly evolving regional data team (data analysts, data engineers, machine learning engineers) as well as key business stakeholders to deliver insights, reports, visualization, analysis and predictive models.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses to support cross functional projects, working closely with the global leadership team.
- Define, implement, monitor business KPIs, provide data driven insight to the business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Analytics, Mathematics, or related discipline.
- Ability to write clean, structured, and high-performance SQL code.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong business mindset and ability to grasp business requirements from stakeholders.
- Champion of data and visualization with strong presentation and story-telling skills.
- Knowledge and experience with BI tools (Tableau, Data Studio), big data, Data Warehouse technologies, Python or R.
- Data Engineers - Knowledge of Machine Learning, Big Data, Data Pipelines, or setting up environments for data scientists/machine learning engineers is a plus.
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm