This is a full-time internship opportunity starting in January or May 2022.
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 locations worldwide, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores - foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
foodpanda is looking for a Finance Intern to join our APAC Regional teams in Singapore!
You will get the opportunity to gain practical work experience in a dynamic tech company and get involved in exciting projects.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to learn, thrive and grow your interest in finance with a high level of autonomy and influence.
You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team where you can have a meaningful business impact.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders across the APAC region and will support more experienced members of the team in reporting, analysis, compliance, financial planning and budgeting.
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects, and continually automate/streamline processes to improve business efficiency in the region.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate or final year undergraduate students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or similar fields.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Proficient in word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software.
- You are comfortable with dealing with and are driven by data. Experienced with data analytics tools (including Excel, Tableau & SQL) is a plus.
- Strong passion in the food delivery and q-commerce industry.
- Able to commit for at least 3 months full-time internship as part of your academic requirements to experience the work we do.
- Hungry to make an impact!
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm