Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best-loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We are also always looking at ways of enhancing the experience our partners have within the foodpanda space.
Recently, foodpanda has launched a marketplace for vendors called pandamerchant, connecting suppliers to foodpanda vendors.
We’re all about bringing on the smartest and most innovative folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
This role will be based in Singapore and will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
What You Will Do
- Handle day to day content-related tasks for suppliers and restaurant vendors both creations and updates within a given timeframe, with quality and accurate output.
- Liaise with operations team for process improvements, ad-hoc issue management and value-adding activities.
- Work closely with Account Management Team and Sales Teams in performing the tasks mentioned above.
- Provide quality partner service-related support.
- Execute related ad-hoc tasks.
- Monitor, report and provide instructions and feedback to supplier/3PL partner regarding objective and subjective KPI.
- Lead negotiation with supplier and 3PL to ensure SLAs are being adhered to.
- Leverage data by analyzing and building key metrics to track, evaluate and provide strategic feedback to drive team success and productivity.
- Proactively identify and address process breakpoints and capitalize on process improvement opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business, Operation, Engineering.
- Preferably with relevant working experience in e-commerce operations & B2B retail business models.
- High attention to detail, critical and great focus.
- Structured mindset, able to prioritize and execute tasks, and streamline processes.
- Comfortable with basic business Excel and Google Sheets operations and formulas (basic VLOOKUP & PIVOT TABLE).
- Ability to interact with various systems and tools (training will be provided).
- Knowledge of the use of Salesforce and Shopify is preferred.
- Positive attitude, collaborative, fast-learner and a great team player.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Operations
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm