foodpanda is the largest food and grocery delivery platform in Asia, outside of China. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 markets, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores - foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
We’re looking for a highly driven and motivated Graphic Design Intern to join our growing regional team based in Singapore, foodpanda’s Asia HQ.
If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have direct impact, then this is the place for you!
The successful candidate is responsible for providing support for the kitchen and vertical concepts.
The Graphic Design intern will report to the Creative Design Associate and will assist with the development and design of SOPs, assisting in photoshoots and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
The Graphic Design Intern will also be assigned various ad-hoc tasks of developing newsletters and social media content.
What You Will Do
- Creation of SOPs for the kitchen and concepts vertical.
- Sourcing of images for development of SOP.
- Prepare content for social media and newsletter.
- Assist with food photoshoot (shooting, editing, etc.).
- Other projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Proficient in Gsuite.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames.
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented.
- Team Player.
- Quick Learner and Efficient High sense of urgency.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require sponsorship of a visa.
- A vibrant and international team with multicultural and diverse backgrounds.
- Solving challenges with inspiring colleagues in an all-hands-on deck environment.
- Management team that recognizes top performers, welcomes our newbies, and shares a love for good food.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm