This is a full-time internship opportunity starting in January or May 2022.
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 locations worldwide, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores - foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
foodpanda is looking for undergraduates with a keen interest in marketing to join our APAC Regional teams in Singapore!
You will get the opportunity to gain practical work experience in a dynamic tech company and get involved in exciting projects that have a meaningful business impact.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to learn, thrive and become a better marketer with a high level of autonomy and influence.
You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team and work closely with marketing managers to drive the growth of our business.
What You Will Do
- Key role in building and executing marketing strategies, budget management, go-to-market strategy and campaigns, working in cross-functional teams across the region.
- Planning and briefing of all campaigns/activations, assets & communications, to relevant stakeholders (internal and external).
- Be a team player with strong business acumen, analytical skills and use creative thinking to solve problems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate or final year undergraduate students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- You are highly motivated, have strong interpersonal skills, and able to connect the dots to drive the business forward.
- You are comfortable with dealing with and are driven by data. Experienced with BI tools (Tableau) is a plus.
- Strong passion in the food delivery and q-commerce industry.
- Able to commit for at least 3 months full-time internship as part of your academic requirements to experience the work we do.
- Hungry to make an impact!
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm