This role is for fresh graduates and will start in 2022.
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected. Operating in more than 400 cities across 12 locations worldwide, foodpanda continues to expand and grow in its core food delivery business as well as in new verticals like grocery deliveries, with a strong tech infrastructure at its core. From our restaurants-partners, cloud kitchens and cloud grocery stores - foodpanda is just one tap away, delivering everything you need quickly and conveniently to your doorstep.
As we move to grow throughout the Asia-Pacific region, we’re on the lookout for fresh graduates who are excited about making a tangible impact.
We are looking for an Operations Analyst to join our regional team in Singapore next year in 2022.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to learn, thrive and grow your interest in sales and operations with a high level of autonomy and influence.
You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team where you can have a meaningful business impact.
What You Will Do
- Work with key business stakeholders in both APAC & country teams (operations managers, data analysts, category managers) to deliver insights, reports, visualization and analysis to solve important business problems and enable growth opportunities.
- Work with operations, supply chain and commercial teams to collect and analyze data.
- Enable clients to maximize returns on investments and drive efficiencies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative or business fields (e.g., statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, management, supply chain, Finance, Accounting) are welcomed!
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication skills.
- Champion of data and visualization with strong presentation and story-telling skills.
- A hands-on mentality with a strong taste for implementation and testing.
- Strong business mindset and ability to grasp business requirements from stakeholders.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office, at least a basic knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of e-commerce is a plus.
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm