Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
This role will be based in Singapore and will be reporting to the Lead Operations and Innovation Manager. This intern would be involved in the day-to-day operations as well as analysis of order data and generation of insights from there.
What You Will Do
- Vendor communications regarding pandago.
- Billing support to finance.
- Work with other departments to build reports.
- Detect order trends and work with account management to take action accordingly.
- Optimize pandago onboarding and order process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate Degree in Business, Economics, or equivalent experience.
- Positive attitude and is a team player.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Has a flexible approach, thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly driven, self-motivated, target oriented, resilient and tenacious.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Economics
- Closing Date:1st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm