Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
This role will be based in Singapore and will be reporting to the Food Safety & Quality Manager and/or Senior Operations Manager
What you will do
- Understand current warehouse processes and SOP with hands-on attachment to warehouses.
- Execute key food safety and quality initiatives tasked by Food Safety and Quality Manager (FSQM)
- Participate and document process trials in warehouses tasked by FSQM
- Support in updating Food Safety Records and Procedures
- Assist in the upkeep of food product specifications
- Prepare weekly/ monthly reports on food quality, expiry and other related issues
- Conduct warehouse audits pertaining to Food Safety, Product Quality, etc
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned
Required Skills and Abilities
- Prior knowledge in Food Safety Management System or any other quality management system is preferred
- Prior knowledge in HACCP is preferred
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Students/fresh grads specialising in retail management, food tech or hospitality are welcome to apply
- Familiar with data processing tools (eg. Excel), experience with handling data and updating reports is a must.
- Being organized and with attention to details.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to work to tight timelines.
- Job type:Internships
Compliance, Food Technology, Operations
- Closing Date:17th May 2022, 6:00 pm