This is a full-time internship opportunity starting in January or May 2022.
At foodpanda, we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected. We operate in 12 locations worldwide and our cross-functional teams work on large scale, complex systems that reach users on a global scale.
foodpanda is looking for undergraduates with a passion for software engineering to join our expanding Tech & Product squads!
You will be exposed to a modern technology stack and a cross-functional agile team that ships systems to production through a robust Continuous Delivery pipeline, ensuring we build security and safety through automated tests and processes to build quality from the get-go.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to learn, thrive and become a better engineer with a high level of autonomy and influence.
You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional agile squad that always includes frontend and backend engineers, design and product owners. Our squads operate in an open and fast-paced environment with very flat structures where everyone has a say.
What You Will Do
- Gain exposure by working in a cross-functional product team to create solutions and apps focused on our different customers’ needs, across global and APAC markets.
- Write clean, testable, scalable and maintainable code that complies with foodpanda’s standards and best practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate or Final year undergraduate students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or any related technical fields.
- Prior internships/work experience within related product, e-commerce or technology companies would be advantageous.
- Able to adapt, evolve and collaborate with others across different environments.
- Strong passion in the food delivery and q-commerce industry.
- Able to commit for at least 3 months full-time internship as part of your academic requirements to experience the work we do.
- Hungry to make an impact!
- A dynamic and challenging work environment.
- A company committed to developing you personally and professionally.
- A great working atmosphere with regular company and team events.
- A vibrant and international team committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast growing and global company.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm