Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Singapore, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture.
This role will be based in Singapore and will be reporting to the Space Planning Manager.
What You Will Do
- To provide support in the set-up of space optimization and assortment planning framework.
- Work with the Space Planning Manager to create planograms according to store shelving and layouts according to category guidelines.
- Work with supply planning, operations and commercial teams to collect and analyze data to set up planogram and ranging tools.
- Assist to measure and ensure accuracy of product dimensions (Height, Width, Depth) where necessary.
- Assist to produce live images of products where necessary.
- Analyse data to recommend products for retention, addition, deletion.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Prior experience in retail/ logistics/ warehouse operations preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Workspace.
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with numbers.
- Willingness to learn new software/ system.
- Self-motivated, paying attention to details and is able to work independently.
- Outstanding communication and people skills.
- Students/fresh grads specializing in business management, retail management, warehouse and logistic operations or entrepreneurship studies are welcome to apply.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain, Retail
- Closing Date:17th Mar 2022, 6:00 pm