Fosun is actively seeking to recruit bright, young talent for our FOSTAR program, aiming at identifying and developing future leaders for the Fosun Family. This year, we will be offering graduate positions across 3 different functions. Over the one year program, you will gain invaluable insights and training resources through firsthand experience of on ground projects. A fast-track promotion scheme will be provided for outstanding performers.
The program is Fosun’s premier development program for high-potential talents seeking a Career in Communication Management. Successful candidates will be hired into Fosun’s Public Affairs and Corporate Communications Center. Trainees will undertake several roles in different business units and work closely with board members and global partners of Fosun.
Upon the completion of one-year program, the graduates will be trained to have strategic mindsets and be capable of initiating and leading projects independently. A fast-track promotion scheme will be provided for outstanding performers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 2019/2020 graduates with a Bachelor or Master Degree in Journalism / Communications / Public Relations / Economics / Finance and other relevant subjects
- Be business-minded and familiar with modern enterprise management
- Excellent skills in written and spoken Chinese & English
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, agile and deadline-oriented environment
- Great networking skills and entrepreneurial spirit
- Financial media background or a second foreign language skill is preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Communications, Economics, Journalism
Beijing (China), Shanghai...
- Closing Date:16th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm