This position is in line to provide administrative support to the Human Resource team for FTI Consulting in Asia. During their time, the Intern will assist with the various recruitment initiatives and ongoing HR projects. The individual will work closely with and report to the Talent Acquisition Advisor and HR Business Partner.
What you will do
- Prepare campus recruitment event materials and schedules
- Assist in booking and coordinating logistics of campus events
- Screen applicant CV’s and transcripts
- Ensure applications are logged properly on Excel spreadsheets
- Uploading documents into the recruitment system
- Filing documents into individual employee files
- Assist HR Business Partner in HR-related projects
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Human Resources, law or business administration degree preferred; fresh graduates also welcome to apply
- Previous HR experience a definite advantage
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to use initiative
- A professional and positive attitude
- Intellectually curious
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential
- Integrity - We act with integrity
- Creativity – We are committed to continuous improvement
- Achievement – We are committed to quality and accountable for results
- Respect – We welcome diversity and differences of opinion
- Empathy – We support others
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Law, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm