Be a Part of Fubon Life, Where Talents Congregate - Fubon Life upholds the core values of integrity, sincerity, professionalism and innovation in serving customers and commits in treating all employees with a fair, impartial, attentive and caring attitude.
Diversity Training for Talent Development:
The continuous growth and evolution of employees is our focus. Employees are the important assets of Fubon Life. Through diversified training, employees can uplift their professionalism and self-actualize their capabilities.
Communication & Recognition:
We care about the communications between management and employees. We provide an employee friendly working environment and encourage employees to share their opinions. We believe this will strengthen the cohesion among employees. Furthermore, through regular performance review exercise, optimal recognition and recommendations will be given to employees.
What You Will Do
- Support product setup of life administration system and sales illustration system, and closely work with other departments.
- Perform user acceptance test of life administration system and sales illustration system based on system calculation requirement.
- Prepare special quotation for valued clients and ad-hoc enforce illustrations.
- Assist in experience studies, and dividend and credited rate review.
- Prepare excel model for reconciliation of actuarial valuation software for life insurance products.
- Assist in monthly valuation of life insurance product.
- Assist in ad -hoc projects such as RBC and IF.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Year 2-4 student of Actuarial Studies or related discipline.
- Progress in actuarial exam or prior actuarial internship experience is a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office. Proficiency in programming is a plus.
- Attention to details. Good communication skill. Self-motivated and strong ability to learn.
- Able to work under pressure and work independently to meet deadlines.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm