FWD Group spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Japan, offering life and medical insurance, general insurance and employee benefits across a number of its markets.
FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is a different kind of insurance company. Led by our customers. Driven by technology. And our vision is simple: to change the way people feel about insurance. So, we offer a new kind of insurance. It’s easier to understand, easier to buy, and easier to claim. This isn't the way insurance usually feels. But we’re not your usual insurance company.
Life at FWD:
We want you and your career to thrive with us. That’s why we offer competitive benefits in a dynamic, fun and pro-active environment that nurtures fearless innovation.
Our teams come from a surprisingly wide variety of industries and backgrounds, because we place a high value on the different perspectives which having a truly diverse pool of talent and experience brings to the party. Our values - committed, innovative, proactive, open and caring – define who we are and what we do as we work together to bring our vision to life, every single day.
We’re always excited to hear from potential new colleagues who share our passion and vision, so if any of these descriptions sound like you then we’d love to talk to you.
What You Will Do
You will be involved & assisted in:
- Using Prophet model to produce financial analysis results.
- Doing Prophet modeling for valuation.
- Creating MS Macros to perform profit testing in pricing for various types of products.
- Providing support in product approval process.
- Performing analysis for business planning.
- Building spreadsheet for special projects, e.g., M&A.
- Interpreting experience study results.
- Undertaking data consolidation.
- Preparing management presentation.
- Performing actuarial research and statistical analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently undertaking degrees in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Attentive with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of excel and database skills.
- Programming knowledge is an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm