You are soon ready to embark on your career and should be eager to explore the opportunity to discover and develop your full potential.
If you have talent and a passion for the construction industry, Gammon is definitely your career choice. We are now inviting ambitious, innovative and bright graduates from local and overseas universities with strong determination to excel and succeed to join us. We offer our graduate trainees unparalleled career and learning opportunities, aiming to groom you for management positions.
You will be given challenging and dynamic assignments along with comprehensive and structured training which equips yourself with technical, commercial, management and personal skills for the preparation of professional examinations. You will be working with many professional construction experts and talents in a wide range of construction projects in Hong Kong, Macau and South Asia.
What you will do
- Co-ordinate the work of the setting-out team to provide suitable setting-out information for construction.
- Check dimensional information on drawings for consistency and reports to the Sub-agent/Site-agent where discrepancies arise.
- Ensure only suitably calibrated inspecting, measuring and test equipment is used for setting-out measurement tasks.
- Perform internal calibration of equipment (where necessary) in accordance with the Technical Notes.
- Conducts verification of “as built” or “as fixed” locations of building elements as part of the Project Quality Plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Land Surveying or equivalent.
- Proficient in English and Chinese.
- Bright, Self-motivated, outgoing, innovative and energetic.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Graduates of 2019 are welcome to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Planning and Surveying
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2019, 6:00 pm