Performs routine technical tasks in support of engineering, information systems, or related technical operations.
What You Will Do
- May install, maintain and operate computers and peripheral equipment.
- May fabricate, install, and repair electronic or mechanical equipment.
- May perform basic systems and/or software testing. Participates in special projects as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related technical discipline, graduating in 2019 or 2020.
- 0-1 years of related experience supporting engineering, information technology or other technical operations.
- Related engineering experience.
- Military experience in SONAR or RADAR would substitute.
- US Citizen with ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Willing to travel (approximately 10% of the time).
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Maryland (United States...
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2019, 6:00 pm