Intern to support system engineering for the design, development, testing, and installation of maritime simulation devices.
What You Will Do
- Cross-checking document references.
- CAD related activities, i.e., engineering support for drawings and quality checks.
- Model data support for 3D models, associated data entry and quality checks.
- Support to the logistics function including collection of data and parts data.
- Support integration of hardware and set-up for test environments.
- Software testing.
- Propagating SW features across Vship entities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Engineer seeking undergraduate.
- Strong oral/written communication skills.
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Florida (United States...
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2019, 6:00 pm