This internship will be attached to the Commercial Training Leader for ASEAN, who is based out of Singapore. The internship will be focused on creation, coordination, execution & maintenance of Learning and development education strategies for relevant stakeholders (Sales, Account management team, Channel Partners, Customers, etc).
What You Will Do
The intern will work on the following, including, but not limited to:
Supporting The Development Of New Courses For Internal & External Stakeholders:
- Development of content with internal Expert/External vendor.
- Engaging external Learning Agency to support specific learning content.
- Scheduling and coordination of the logistics of the event.
- Engaging with trainee & managers to ensure learning effectiveness of the program.
- Update GE Learning Management System Database.
- Creating, collating and updating the learning sheet.
Supporting The Deployment Of Trainings To Relevant Stakeholders:
- Coordinating content development/procurement with Subject Matter Expert, IT Supplier, GE Trainings/courses.
- Managing trainee enrollment, attendance and feedback.
- Working closely with Channel Excellence team to drive more enrollment.
- Handling logistics like partner’s payment process, pre & post training communications.
- Exploring tools to automate training registration, calendar publishing, & communications.
- Creating content and maintaining the Learning Management tools like Adobe Captivate, LMS, etc.
- The intern will establish regular communications and operating mechanisms to update key internal and external stakeholders.
- As an integral part of GEHC team, the intern will participate in local initiatives and projects over and above their assignment as needed to help drive speed, teamwork and quality for our customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Education in the field of Learning/Training or Business Administration/Sales Operations.
- Good Interpersonal skills and able to coordinate with different stakeholders.
- Ability to lead small projects and multi-task efficiently.
- Strong English communication skills is a must.
- Basic/Intermediate Excel Skills.
- Fluent in multiple ASEAN languages.
- Specializing in HR/Sales/Marketing/Business Administration functions.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:28th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm