GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
What You Will Do
- Assist in the development of Progressive Wage Model.
- Develop a robust database on training for the site.
- Assist in the Collective Agreement changes implementation.
- Coordinate the resource planning and fulfilment with Leaders and Talent Acquisition.
- Other ad hoc duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree.
- Competent with MS Office applications.
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes.
- Possess good communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm