GE's internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
What you will do
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Co-lead process/quality improvement projects for operational excellence
- Support in product qualification package
- Opportunity to learn and execute Lean Six Sigma tools and make positive impact to the business
- Conducting data collection and learn to apply data-driven analytical approach to problem solving
- Exposure to Power generation repair workshop machinery & operating technologies
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Diploma in Engineering
- Competent with MS Office applications
- Being inclusive and having the imagination and courage to make changes
- Possess good communication skills
GE Power is a world leader in power generation with deep domain expertise that helps customers deliver electricity from a wide spectrum of fuel sources. We are transforming the electricity industry with the digital power plant, the world’s largest & most efficient gas turbine, full balance of plant solutions and our data-leveraging software. Our innovative technologies and digital offerings help make power and water more affordable, reliable, accessible and sustainable.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:8th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm