This individual works on projects related to conducting market research for products for a specified market and support the team in product marketing activities.
What You Will Do
- Understanding the products and conducting Market research to develop the product fit.
- Supporting the Product team in conducting and delivering marketing activities.
- Support the team in the development of educational programs.
- Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
- May be asked to analyze data with excel or various other analysis tools.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current enrollment in a degree program that will lead to a bachelor’s degree or technical degree or equivalent in the function (or similar) in which the intern will work.
- BioEngineering or Chemical and BioMolecular Engineering knowledge and lab experience.
- Skills or understanding in market analysis and research.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Effective time management and organizational skills and able to balance multiple priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written/communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with general direction and information.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-Starter, proactive, able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to quickly identify and prioritize issues, create solutions and meet deadlines.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:5th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm