Help implement a portfolio of small projects or one global/regional project related to Quality improvements in the area of products and processes.
Key Learning for Intern:
- You will have an overview of the steps involved to manufacture flavor, from creation to production.
- You will learn about the sensory and analytical tests used in the flavor industry.
- You will learn about the regional/global Quality improvement projects.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who needs a new challenge and bring excellent contribution to company? Then come and join us - and impact your world.
What You Will Do
- Support regional/global Quality improvement project.
- Perform sensory and analytical testing to help investigate quality nonconformity in the region.
- Perform Experiments for trouble shooting support.
- Support data extraction and analysis for improvement projects.
- Develop reports and presentation decks of findings and analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
You are pursuing Bachelor’s or Diploma in Food Science.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm