What you will do
- Conduct industry research and reach out to professionals and experts best suited to participate in each project through telephone, emails and other channels;
- Grow the GLG Councils by recruiting key opinion leaders utilizing a strategic/tactical methodology, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships
- Interview prospective industry leaders as needed and capture critical data in GLG’s extensive profile management systems
- Work on other projects associated with building the GLG Council Network in SEA
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current university student or graduates/post graduates
- Candidates who could commit 5 days a week for at least 3 months will be preferred
- Native Vietnamese or native Mandarin and fluent English speaker with excellent communication skills required, other languages a plus.
- Be thorough and have good attention to detail
- Enjoy multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to work outside of a traditional office environment
- Experience in relevant research industry, marketing research, recruiting or consulting will be a plus
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.