What You Will Do
- Improve and sustain all equipment performance indices to meet Module goals in productivity, cost and quality.
- Analyze and improve processes that meet quality cost and productivity requirements.
Process Integration Engineer:
- Develop and transfer custom or derivative processes to meet customer needs.
Yield Enhancement Engineer:
- Formulate and drive process improvement plan to meet quality and yield targets.
Yield Defect Density Engineer:
- Analyze yield performance and drive defect reduction / yield improvement activities.
Product Engineering Engineer:
- Refine and manage semiconductor devices from design stage to production.
- Supervision of operational activities in ensuring productive use of man, process and equipment that meet Company's objectives.
Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM) Engineer:
- Design, develop and support CIM systems, ensure system availability and performance to meet Fab's yield/quality, engineering and manufacturing goals.
Factory Automation Engineer:
- Implement, enhance and continuously improve the Automated Material Handling System (AMHS).
Electrical Test Engineer:
- Support the Manufacturing Operation in area of logistic, material and reporting.
- Provide engineering support to ensure optimum performance of facilities' equipment.
- Plan & lead subcon team and work closely with internal team to ensure timely delivery of products to customers.
Failure Analysis (FA) Engineer:
- Support Fab Operational issues, customer return and reliability reject.
Quality & Reliability Assurance (QRA) Engineer:
- Enforce compliance of all quality operation systems in the Fab, manage Fab Quality Goals & Customer Quality Issues.
TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT - Applicable to Post Graduates and PHDs
Engineer, Process Engineering:
- Develop, sustain and improve process to meet technology development goals.
Engineer, Process Integration:
- Integrate new processes throughout development / transfer and qualification phases to meet technology release requirements.
Engineer, Product Engineering:
- Product study testing, yield analysis, yield correlation to inline and electrical performance.
- Process development and customer's prototype lots and ensure smooth and correct execution.
Engineer, Electrical Test (PTF):
- Develop complete test solution and enable test set up for any assigned device.
Engineer, Device Design:
- Design and detailed characterization of embedded NVM devices.
Engineer, Design Methodology:
- Development of PDK to support GLOBALFOUNDRIES mainstream processes and assess customer requirements for their specialized support needs.
Engineer, OPC Technology:
- Develop and support design enablement deliverables including DRC, LVS, PEX, CAD / EDA / IC design or semiconductor manufacturing.
Engineer, SPICE Modeling:
- Develop Silicon-on-Insulator and bulk CMOS (RFCMOS) RF transistor model kits for GLOBALFOUNDRIES advanced and RF active and passive pcells for automatic test chip layout generation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree / Masters / PHDs from all relevant disciplines.
- Team Player, flexible and able to support overtime.
- Good ownership and accountability.
- Self motivated, meticulous, and disciplined.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:24th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm