Changing the world from the inside out - Join the team that’s moving the world forward.
What makes GLOBALFOUNDRIES different?
Our advanced operational and technology capabilities are made available through a global manufacturing network, anchored by facilities in Singapore, Dresden (Germany), Burlington (Vermont) as well as East Fishkill and Malta (New York).
At GLOBALFOUNDRIES, we do things that matter - from the solutions that enable the way we live today, to the technologies that drive what’s possible for tomorrow.
This position is for an entry-level individual contributor role. Responsible for compiling and publishing quality design manuals. Responsible for evaluating and validating technology design rules (TDR), electrical design rules (EDR), reliability design rules.
What You Will Do
Work in a team to execute physical design rule definitions and scaling analysis. Design manuals generation. This person will work with cross-functional teams (process integration, modules, litho, OPC, ISDA Alliance team, Design enablement team and Fabs) to define high quality design rules, generate high quality design manuals.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- To understand the Design rules formation for 40/55nm.
- To understand how to use the layout tools.
- Prepare the layout for the test-chip tapeout.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering).
- Preferred Software Skill - C/C++, Python or any programming language.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office preferred.
- Team player, collaborative approach and resourceful.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
SGUnited programme is only applicable to Singaporean & Singapore PR candidates.
This is a 6-month traineeship program with an opportunity to convert to a permanent role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm