Changing the world from the inside out - Join the team that’s moving the world forward.
What makes GLOBALFOUNDRIES different?
Our advanced operational and technology capabilities are made available through a global manufacturing network, anchored by facilities in Singapore, Dresden (Germany), Burlington (Vermont) as well as East Fishkill and Malta (New York).
At GLOBALFOUNDRIES, we do things that matter - from the solutions that enable the way we live today, to the technologies that drive what’s possible for tomorrow.
Module IE to support Tool asset optimization & Data & Report Convergence Automation System.
What You Will Do
Tool asset optimization:
- To carry out physical time study in the clean room or/and pull-out WLT info for data analysis.
- To develop the tool time study modeling and data validation vs the model.
- To present to IE management on the equipment throughput modelling for capacity used.
Data & Report Convergence Automation System:
- To understand the data & report convergence requirement in order to create and develop one dashboard for Actual tool performance / Util / Sampling & etc. for all modules.
Required Skills and Abilities
Bachelor’s or Master’s in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Science, Other Engineering discipline will also be considered.
SGUnited programme is only applicable to Singaporean & Singapore PR candidates.
This is a 6-month traineeship program with an opportunity to convert to a permanent role.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:29th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm