The Business Internship is open to students from all academic disciplines. Many intern roles within this program do not require technical skills and they could include managing advertiser or publisher accounts, developing compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, improving access to relevant information for millions of internet users, analyzing large sets of data, or developing scalable support solutions for rapid-growth consumer products.
As an intern, you will be working on challenging projects with a high impact during a 10-week paid, full-time internship. You will be assigned an intern manager who will help to identify project goals, inspire and mentor you, and support your professional development.
The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 1 billion users and counting. At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns - they are key players in our daily innovation.
As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Enterprise, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
What You Will Do
Job responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on educational background, interests and skills.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in the penultimate year of a Bachelor's program, or currently enrolled in a Master's program.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Knowledge of the internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Ability to navigate, innovate and implement ideas.
- Ability to apply analytical and interpersonal skills to strategic business-centric intern projects.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic goals. Interest in sales, marketing, media planning as well as working with and educating new advertisers.
- Be able to complete a minimum 10-week program in Hong Kong office between May and Sep 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm