At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs - Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
The CFO Office team at Grab is part of the organization’s core foundation, ensuring that we are effectively managing, reporting and raising capital to drive the company's growth and business activities. The support they render is paramount in the success of our collaborations, partnerships and operation projects by strengthening our business processes.
Interns in Grab CFO Office can expect to be placed within one of the teams in CFO Office, including Country Finance, Financial Control, Tax, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Treasury, Finance Products and Data Strategy, Procurement etc. Most importantly, successful candidates will have the opportunity to contribute to the team’s infrastructure, identify potential places of optimization, and understand the way Grab CFO Office operates in the dynamic industry of technology.
You can now apply for our CFO Office Summer Internship, running from May to August 2022.
Our internships are designed to provide real-world experience that enables you to put everything you've learned into action and give you an opportunity to join us in driving South East Asia forward together.
Interns in CFO Office have the opportunity to perform their internships in different team, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Country Finance.
- Financial Control.
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A).
- Finance Products and Data Strategy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Full-time students majoring in Accounting, Finance or a related major, seeking a matriculated internship.
- Enrolled in a Singapore university, or a Singaporean/PR studying abroad.
- Candidates should have a grasp of fundamental accounting and finance principles and concepts.
- Excellent critical thinking, communication, project management and analytical skills.
- Good at Excel and PowerPoint.
- Candidates with prior internship experience in Accounting Firms or Corporate Finance departments may have an advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting/finance software may be an added advantage.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm