Grab is Southeast Asia's Leading Online to Offline (O2O) mobile platform. Grab is the region's everyday super app that provides services that matter the most to consumers. Through its open platform strategy, Grab works with partners to provide safe, accessible and affordable transport, food, package, grocery delivery, mobile payment and financial services to millions of Southeast Asians. Grab aims to create 100 million micro-entrepreneurs through its ecosystems.
We are currently looking to hire an Intern for our team due to business expansion. Grab is currently expanding rapidly, and this is an ideal time for you to join, learn and contribute to our team!
GrabPay Consumer Business Team focuses on consumer payment use cases, funds-in/funds-out, and the overall user experience on GrabPay. The team spearheads both the planning and execution phases of said projects. This includes product launches, strategic planning and reviews, to attain and outperform user and P/L based business metrics.
What You Will Do
- Support the Regional Business Owner of consumer payment by driving new launches and continuously improve the performance of use cases across our core markets.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for our projects.
- Build and justify business cases and support negotiations with strategic partners, aggregators or vendors through financial modelling and analysis.
- Coordinate with other functions (e.g., Product, Engineering, Compliance, Risk, CE, Finance, etc.) and country teams to evaluate, build, launch and manage products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or relevant field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interest and understanding in the payment's ecosystem.
- Past experience in sales and planning, strategy, corporate development functions and start-ups preferred.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:13th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm