At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs - Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
At Marketing Analytics, we use data to identify the right users for Grab services and identify the right propositions for Grab users. We create frameworks to empower partner teams to execute marketing strategies best suited to lead Grab to serve its users.
As intelligent marketing becomes core to business success across functions, we are constantly looking to onboard fresh talent who are able to inject new ideas while ensuring scalability and standardization of solutions.
We are a driven and collaborative team that strives to achieve an accurate measurement and analysis of Grab's marketing efficiency, backed by profound insights into consumers' preferences and trends. As part of the team, you will be an integral contributor to, as well as, beneficiary of a strong culture of growth and impact.
What You Will Do
- Studying the current marketing analytics process, identifying opportunity areas for refinement and implementing solutions to bridge the gaps.
- Plugging end to end marketing flows with existing data solutions or initiating new solutions.
- Devising marketing analytics frameworks to increase efficiency and coverage of business initiatives.
- Scouting for potential automations in day to day analytics.
- Increasing self-serve capabilities of stakeholder teams.
- Liaising with marketing tech team to shape product features to achieve best standards in data. tracking and quality.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Driving data backed decisions in a dynamic org.
- Stakeholder management.
- Translating analytics into actionable recommendations.
- Opportunity to implement on ground, your own vision of a first in class marketing analytics team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Drive to explore, ideate, try, fail, learn and repeat.
- (Good to have) Understanding of marketing objectives and processes.
- Proficiency in analytics techniques, defining and measuring success.
- Structured, scale focused, process oriented mindset.
- Ability to connect with people, zeal to articulate thoughts (verbally, visually or in writing, anything works!) and ability to adapt as understanding grows.
- Collaborative and friendly approach to work.
- Knowledge of SQL, statistical and/or programming languages such as R and Python.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm