At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs - Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
GrabAds allows Advertisers, Agencies, and Merchants to engage the Grab Audience via innovative online and offline advertising experiences. Through our unique ecosystem and transacting user base, our clients are able to reach their desired audiences at scale, while driving measurable business outcomes.
We would like You to join our journey to create value for our users, drivers, merchants, and advertising partners, while continuing to make everyday lives better across Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Role:
As part of the GrabAds’ commercial Team, you will work within the Sales & AM. This role is unique where you cross collaborate with multiple functions - our ops team, marketing team, analytics team & external clients. This is a role where you will drive, assist and support:
- Both internal and external teams in business pitches.
- Business pitches include understanding of GrabAds’ product, positioning and at the same time identifying potential top advertisers across categories in Singapore, by working closely with Sales & AM teams.
What You Will Do
- Manage business stakeholders and leaders in delivering projects to team to drive business growth.
- Attend revenue calls & external client meetings to better understand the expectations.
- Understand advertisers’ brand calendar, marketing activities along with their media metric expectations and craft out a detailed commercial pitch along with a media plan.
- Market research on various projects and make implementation suggestions for GrabAds.
- Exposure to the various aspects and processes within a advertising sales organization.
- Opportunity to interact with GrabAds stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Participate in GrabAds team meetings, projects and discussions with a strategic focus.
- End to End Understanding of GrabAds Ecosystem and Digital Marketing Consumer Journey.
- Mining Insights, Comprehensive Data Analysis and Turning Data to Insights.
- Internal and External Stakeholder Management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You should be a full-time student majoring in Business, Marketing, Data Sciences, Analytics, Media Communications, Business, Humanities, Arts & Social Science or related fields seeking a matriculated internship.
- Prior experience in working with Digital Marketing, Media Sales, Advertisers or Media Agencies preferred.
- You should be enrolled in a Singapore university, Singaporean/ Singapore PR studying abroad.
- You should have strong communication, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- You should have a working knowledge of using tools such as Microsoft Office, Google Suite.
- The ability to contribute creative ideas to campaigns and be hands-on is essential.
- Being agile and able to work in a fast-paced environment, while possessing a positive attitude and can-do spirit is critical.
- The ability to design simple social posts and to write persuasive copy with a friendly tone may be an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Arts and Humanities, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm