At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs - Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
In this team, you will be working to attract the most appropriate capital partners for our business. This team is primarily responsible for defining and communicating the Grab story for investors. The team also aims to collect and provide market feedback and competitive intelligence that can be helpful to executives or pertinent working groups within Grab. The team works closely with a wide variety of groups to deeply understand the underlying business dynamics at Grab, as well as our investment priorities, and strategic goals.
Get to know the Role:
As the Investor Relations Intern, you will work closely with the Head of Investor Relations to position Grab with investors, gather information from competitors, investors, and analysts, and inform strategy.
What You Will Do
The Day-to-Day Activities:
You will play a key role in collecting and analyzing information that will inform our narrative, participate in the quarterly earnings process & owning key earnings deliverables, managing analyst and investor relationships, building Asia investor targeting strategies, and managing various investor events in Asia.
A successful candidate will:
- Collect and synthe external information on our business, industry, and shareholder composition.
- Build relationships with internal business line operators as well as teams in finance, communications, and policy.
- Communicate regularly with members of the investment community.
- Produce analysis and documents for internal and external communication, particularly around earnings.
- Help establish internal processes that maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of the Investor Relations function.
- Have an opportunity to learn our business and industry at a deep level.
- Work closely with leaders in all areas of the company to craft and reinforce key narratives.
- Analyze competitive behavior, market trends, shareholder concerns and other factors to inform investor communications and corporate strategy.
- Work with buy-side investors and sell-side analysts to communicate our strategy and build a feedback loop.
- Help prepare quarterly earnings materials, investor presentations, and shareholder intelligence reports.
- Have the opportunity to prove yourself and serve larger roles in the organization over time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Only for candidates who are available (full-time) from August- December 2022.
- You are working towards completing a Bachelor's Degree or greater in Finance, Accountancy or Economics.
- You are self-motivated with a history of taking on expanding roles.
- You have strong familiarity with financial modeling and valuation.
- You communicate in a way that inspires confidence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm