At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs - Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
The Geo team’s maps and localization infrastructures serve as fundamental building blocks in enabling multiple location-based services. The world in Southeast Asia constantly changes - and therefore, so must our representation of this world. This presents an exciting opportunity to create robust map data pipelines and tools to support our businesses in the region and creatively impact millions of lives.
Get to know the Role:
As a product management intern, you will learn and experience collaborating with a world-class cross-functional technology team across product, engineering, design, analytics, data science and operations. You will get hands-on experience on projects that help us build and maintain Geo spatial data in a scalable and cost effective manner.
What You Will Do
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- As a product management intern , your responsibilities include.
- Gather requirements from users, clients and business stakeholders. Translate them into tangible feature deliverables via product requirement document. Collaborate with a cross-functional team to articulate ideas and translate them into working products.
- Own the end-to-end product development process and work across different stakeholders in product, design and engineering. Define scope, work with UI/UX teams for mock ups , and write specification documents detailing all the required front-end and backend use-cases.
- Work with engineering team for t-shirt sizing, feasibility check, estimates and development.
- Usability Testing - Conduct usability testing with ops users and gather feedback during development to iterate. Monitor key metrics and product performance.
- Launch planning - Coordinate with ops for training and defining SOPs before launch.
As an Intern, you will have the opportunity to own the end-to-end product development process and work across different stakeholders in product, design and engineering.
Most importantly, you can go from design to launch during the internship period as this product needs to be built in an incremental fashion.
Some of the projects you could work on as an intern are:
- Design and conduct product experiments to guide and influence POI strategy in order to improve delivery efficiency.
- Build solution to identify last mile data gaps and generate better guidance information.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A undergraduate degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology, business, finance, economics or related fields.
- Only for candidates who are available from Aug - Dec 2022.
- Empathy for users and a drive to discover and resolve their pain points.
- An analytical and a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- An owner’s mindset - you don’t shy away from the hard stuff.
- Passion for building delightful product experiences.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm