Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
This internship is with Grab’s Merchant product team, providing the right tools to our merchant partners to grow & manage their business with Grab.
What You Will Do
Get to know the Role:
- Documentation of requirements.
- Production Support - Addressing questions under the guidance of the Product Manager Mentor.
- Project Coordination.
- Data Analysis.
- Post Mortem support - Helping Product Manager Mentor to participate/conduct in Post Mortem support as required.
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Learning Product Management process.
- Solving real world issues.
- Confidence building in communication and solving problems.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate/Postgraduates in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Science, Design, Product Design or other relevant courses.
- Ability to define metrics and design experimentation plans (e.g. A/B tests).
- Ability to draft wireframes for UX flows.
- Prior product management experience and strong analytical background is preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Design...
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm