Life at Grab:
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Team:
The EBM team is a small but mighty team that strives to contribute to the business through various pushes: whether it’s from empowering our recruiters with the right assets for hiring, or ensuring all digital shopfronts of our brand are consistently refreshed and up-to-date, our work is highly dynamic and definitely one for your resume. Think of us as an in-house branding and digital marketing agency for our business stakeholders. Work is very dynamic and fast-paced and as such, we need folks with a can-do attitude and a spirit of relentless determination to be on board with us.
Beyond the Pops vertical, the EBM team commonly collaborates with other aspects of the business (such as Public Affairs and a multitude of business units) to ensure the humanization of the brand, and to always keep the narrative of Grab being an employer of choice consistent.
Your work at Grab will have a direct impact on many of our project outputs. You will also get many opportunities to interact with different stakeholders of the organization and hear personally from them the successes and improvements needed thus far. While this role may not be for the faint-hearted, the work that you embark on will be one for the books!
Get to know the Role:
Calling aspiring creatives and marketing powerhouses/Art Directors-to-be! We’re on the hunt for a creative generalist that can empower the team through your keen eye in knowing what works and what doesn’t.
The ideal intern-to-be should possess an impressive portfolio of creative works, and possess a deep grasp on Illustrator and Photoshop.
If you’re ready to join the crazy band of marketing misfits, apply for Grab’s Employer Branding team today.
What You Will Do
The Day-to-Day Activities:
The individual should be proficient and skilled in producing engaging, clear content for different advertising channels such as websites and social channels, within short timeframes.
- Strategize, design and execute marketing assets for Recruitment Marketing efforts, including: landing pages for recruitment drives, campaigns for specific hiring needs, and all other multimedia assets needed for the talent CRM software (Beamery).
- Conceptualize, design and execute marketing assets for Employer Branding efforts, including career website images, ad-hoc assets for award submissions, and social content for our employee advocacy programme (Sprinklr).
- Design and execute content assets for the People Communications team, including creative templates for markets to localize, PowerPoint slides for leadership presentations, infographics for HR initiatives and change management projects.
- Play a part in amplifying our new Employer Value Proposition both internally and externally, and ensuring top-of-mind awareness of the new EB philosophy for candidates across the talent pipeline.
- And no, we won’t ask you to make coffee for us.
- Support the Employer Branding Managers and Digital Communication Specialists with creative agencies liaison and consultation.
- To ensure copy deliverables align with the creative assets and the original content brief.
Required Skills and Abilities
- (Mandatory) Undergraduate in Communications, Marketing, Design or other relevant courses.
- (Mandatory) Intermediate proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other relevant design programs.
- Nice-to-have: understanding of Employer Branding & Recruitment Marketing.
- Basic proficiency in Adobe’s video editing programs a plus (Premiere, After Effects).
- A can-do attitude with a tenacious spirit.
- An excellent candidate would be someone who can see the big picture of how a good employer brand looks, plan out the strategies of how we can get there, and operationalize the ideals to build this vision.
- They should also be able to put strategy into action and provides means of execution through a defined process.
- Embody the notion of “work hard play hard” - that’ll pass the vibe check.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Design and User Experience, Marketing...
- Closing Date:15th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm