GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
We are currently looking for Ad-Ops Executive to join us. In this role, you will be responsible in setting up campaigns, optimizing delivery based on pre-defined KPIs and ensuring seamless execution of the campaign deliverable end to end. You will be offered the opportunity to learn ad technology, practice analytical and time management skills by working independently under minimal supervision.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
What You Will Do
This role reports to: Assistant AdOps Manager.
3 Best Things about the Job:
- Opportunity to develop your career in the well-known media group in the world.
- Work with a dynamic, enthusiastic, passionate bunch of digital innovators.
- We work hard and play harder. We believe in having fun in everything we do.
In This Role - Your Goals Will Be:
In three months:
- Understand the full digital campaign delivery process.
- Build relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand requirements from a brief and setup campaigns in relevant advertising platforms (training will be provided).
In six months:
- Manage to handle multiple projects under aggressive timelines with ability to prioritize responsibilities given specific deadlines.
- To get certified in various required advertising platforms.
In 12 months:
- Champion accounts independently and management campaigns end to end.
- Create best practices on running successful programmatic campaigns.
What Your Day Job looks like at GroupM:
- Understand requirement of the brief to ensure all required information on the brief is addressable.
- Attend agency meetings when required to share report updates, insights and next steps.
- Sending out periodic campaign updates to agency via screenshots and mid-campaign reports.
- Produce a variety of analytical and performance reports according to requirements.
- Monitor campaign performance and optimize campaigns to increase effectiveness and audience reach.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Working experience in media trafficking and/or advertising industry experience would be an advantage.
- Prior experience interacting with agencies or publishers is preferably.
- Excellent Excel Skills and proficient in PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn quickly and solve problems, attention to details, set and meet deadlines.
- Able to juggle multiple projects at the same time and attention to details.
- Very proactive and keen interest to learn new things to cope with our company’s business direction.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Media and Advertising
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:10th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm