Start a career with purpose - GSK is a place where outstanding people do amazing things. As a science-led global healthcare company, we exist to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Do you have an interest in Production where you can develop your technical and troubleshooting skills? If so, this is an exciting opportunity for you.
Train and Place is an initiative jointly supported by Workforce Singapore (WSG) and Singapore Polytechnic (SP) and is aimed at building a pipeline of skilled manpower for Singapore’s biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry in anticipation of hiring demand.
The training programme consists of a 3-months structured facilitated training conducted by SP, followed by 15 months of local attachment with GSK.
This position reports to the Operations Manager and takes part in the coordination and execution in the routine manufacture of API at the site to achieve target production levels within the framework of current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), quality, safety, occupational hygiene and environment protection.
Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. We believe that we all bring something unique to GSK and when we combine our knowledge, experiences and styles together, the impact is incredible. Come join our adventure at GSK where you will be inspired to do your best work for our patients and consumers. A place where you can be you, feel good and keep growing.
What You Will Do
- Comply with GSK Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) requirements, ensure not to put oneself and others at any health and safety risks through timely escalation of workplace accidents, near misses and hazards. Provide support to manufacturing operations by developing, coordinating and facilitating projects to ensure production operations in compliance with GMP regulations.
- Lead and execute Production Continuous Improvements, CAPAs, Change Controls and Operational Assessment.
- Support internal and external inspection works.
- Support GMP documentation review.
- Lead cross functional teams to troubleshoot medium to complex problems, facilitate root cause analysis with inputs from SMEs.
- Participate in and lead project to deliver business results.
- Create and maintain training material as needed by manufacturing to qualify new and existing technicians.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Science or Engineering.
- Min. Qualification - Good honors Degree in Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences or Bio-processing related disciplines.
- Demonstrate understanding/knowledge of cGMP, EHS compliance and/or Quality compliance.
- Excellent self-motivated team player with hands-on attitude and good communication skills.
- Ability to understand, apply and evaluate basic chemistry, biology and physical principles.
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Chemical Processing, Pharmacy and...
- Closing Date:16th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm